Woman died from overdose of laxative pills

World November 28, 2017 09:24

adelaide - An Australian woman died because she had used a lot of laxatives for a long time. During the hearing at the coroner's office about her death, she found that she eventually swallowed eight hundred laxatives per day.

Claudia La Bella died on her 28th in 2014, when she weighed only 35 kilos. At the time it was thought that she had succumbed to ovarian cancer. However, the hearing held on Tuesday sheds a different light on the cause of death, reports the Australian channel ABC.

La Bella had told her family that she had ovarian cancer and had only a few years to live. She would need the laxatives tablets to flush the poison from chemotherapy. According to her husband, she went to doctors for treatment against the cancer, but he was never allowed to go.

Normally one of the laxative tablets that the woman swallowed can only take two or three a day and no longer than a week in a row.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top