bourne (gbr.) - An attempt to put as many Jaffa Cakes in her mouth as possible during a party has become a fatal 24-year-old British. Bethan Gaskin died a few days later in a hospital.
It was at a family party in her own house that Bethan tried to put as many Jaffa Cakes in her mouth as a game. 'When she started I thought,' How old are you now? 'I told her to spit them out, but she continued, with chubby cheeks, like a hamster,' said her grief-torn mother Michelle in the Daily Mail. Jaffa Cakes are typically British cakes, best comparable to 'our' pink cookies with chocolate.