livorno - The heat in a car is a girl of eighteen months Wednesday proved fatal in Italy. After four hours, the mother found out that she had forgotten her child.
The woman had six sister of the girl in the morning brought to a holiday camp and then went to work. Her other daughter was all the while in the back seat of the car.
During the lunch break, the woman went to her car. They found unconscious on the toddler. The girl died Wednesday night probably to the impact of overheating, so the treating hospital reported in Florence.
Beautiful recordgat dangerous
Rhino thinks he's a dog
Anouk receives € 3000,- per minute!
In this season it is often on the Italian coast in the morning already above 30 degrees.