Toddler (2) suffocates in pancake

Toddler (2) suffocates in pancake

World April 15, 2018 13:00

paris - A 2-year-old Spanish girl is stitched in a pancake in front of her parents. The family was on a city trip to the French capital Paris. The tragic accident took place on Saturday afternoon at the Quai Branly, the avenue in front of the Eiffel Tower.

The girl did not chew well and swallowed part of the pancake. Bystanders saw it happening and the emergency services were immediately called in. That is how Het Laatste Nieuws reports.

However, the help came too late. Around half past 4 the girl died. The parents are taken care of by the emergency services. The police started an investigation.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top