Teenager dies after hickey

Teenager dies after hickey

World August 30, 2016 12:33

- A hickey on his girlfriend is a Mexican teen become fatal.

The 17-year-old Julio Macias Gonzalez suddenly got severe shock when he sat at the table with his parents in Mexico City. The night before he had spent with his 24 year old girlfriend.

Alerted emergency services could not do anything for the boy. He died on the spot.
     'There's something wrong with farmer Marc '
     New images of doodrijder A2
     Babes destroyed by hot pepper

Later, doctors discovered he had suffered a stroke. According to local media think the doctors that it is caused by a hickey on his girlfriend. The kiss would be tantamount to causing a blood clot, which later ended up in the brains of the young through the bloodstream and it caused a stroke.

The boy's parents give his girlfriend blamed for his death and they would be hiding. Against local media tells the family that she disagreed with the large age difference between the two, but that he had refused to make it.

It is not the first time that a 'love bite' has caused a stroke. In 2011 was a 44-year-old woman from New Zealand suddenly no longer move her left arm. In the hospital revealed that she had had a stroke, but the cause was not immediately clear.

Eventually, the doctors noticed a hickey on the neck of the woman. They concluded that the hickey had made damage to a major vein and there arose a blood clot. When it landed in her heart, she had a stroke.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top