harpstedt - It is not unusual for exotic pests parasitic in a box of fruit or cargo timber, but that such a stowaway leading to the evacuation of an entire supermarket continues particular. In the German Harpstedt Lower Saxony took a spin on the vegetable department Friday for panic and evacuation of all present. It turned out to be a dangerous one.
The fire was coming in handy to catch the uninvited guest with the help of an expert and a vet alive. They determineerden the beast as a South American banana spider (Brazilian Wandering Spider), which is reputed to be aggressive and highly toxic. Thorough investigation of the entire property showed that he was alone. The store could have sat safely open the doors. The 'eight legs' shows for fans in a shelter.