Restaurant The Jane vacated due to fire

Restaurant The Jane vacated due to fire

World March 9, 2019 14:16

antwerp - The restaurant The Jane in Antwerp by, among others, the Dutch star chef Sergio Herman was evacuated on Saturday due to a fire. According to Belgian media no one was injured and the...

According to initial statements, there would have been a bursting flame in the kitchen after which there was a short but severe smoke development. According to employees there is great damage in the kitchen. The restaurant in the Belgian port is popular among Dutch people.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top