'Parents stop baby in microwave'

World November 30, 2017 22:39

jefferson city - An American couple is suspected of having put their son of 4 months old in the microwave, because they wanted to imitate a TV commercial.

The baby was taken to the hospital in April. It turned out that he had a burn in the face. He would also have had a skull invoice, according to medical documents that requested an American news site.

Mother Mikala Boyce-Slezak stated Monday that someone must have cleaned her son's face with a towel that contained bleach-like substances. He did not want to say how the boy got into the brain fracture. She referred to the right to remain silent. Her husband Derick was silent.

A social worker stated in court that Mikala spoke earlier about a TV commercial. Derick would have wanted to imitate it. The baby was placed in a microwave and 'turned on for a short time', explains the social worker.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top