Last year Brussels old suspects released
brussels - The last three suspects may have had something to do with plans to carry out attacks during the New Year celebrations in Brussels were released after questioning. This told the Federal Prosecutor in Brussels Friday.
The police arrested Thursday in various Belgian towns of six persons after raids were done in, among other Molenbeek and Anderlecht. Three of them are released immediately after questioning. The remaining three are now set free. Belgian justice says to provide any further information.
The arrests followed the arrest of two men Wednesday who would carry out attacks in Brussels. The two, Said S. and Mohammed K., stuck the next month.
Leave a comment