Kindergartens (4) became ill deceased after gulp of seawater

World August 15, 2016 10:42

- The 4-year-old Flemish Aleyna, which ended up sick in hospital in July after ingestion of sea water, is deceased.

The girl hit during a holiday with her family in Turkish Riviera infected with the E. coli bacterium and ended up with severe stomach pains in a Turkish hospital.

The toddler was in July in the hospital, where she did nothing but surrender. Because of this they could not keep her medication. Last week it was announced that doctors had declared the girl brain dead. Last Friday she died in hospital, reports Het Laatste Nieuws.
     'This is a huge blow for Ajax
     'Difficult situation Schippers'
     Strong criticism after bathing debacle

Virologist Marc Van Ranst said last week that it is very rare that someone dies in the E. coli bacterium. 'The E. coli bacterium is a bacterium that we all sit in our intestines, so we usually do not get sick from it. But certain strains of the E. coli bacterium ensure there anyway that we can be very sick. Fortunately, this is very rare. '

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top