- Regional authorities have apologized for the contamination of tap water in New Zealand. Two thousand people were sick of it. Two people are in critical condition in hospital. There was criticism of the government because that would have beaten late alarm. The Ministry of Health New Zealand's prime minister called the incident unacceptable, wants to organize its own investigation, according to local media.
The tap water in the village of Havelock North was contaminated with campylobacterie. These intestinal bacteria is normal for meat like chicken. There are currently carried out tests which show how the bacteria entered the water. All residents must boil their tap water for the next days.
It is the largest outbreak of this virus in the history of the continent.
Lamborghini crash splits in two
Never underestimate a bull!
'New track of Nazi gold train '