Hoverboard sets house on fire

Hoverboard sets house on fire

Tech January 5, 2016 15:21

- In Melbourne, Australia is a family left homeless after a hoverboard, received as a gift cherry, caught fire during charging. The fire started in the bedroom, it spread quickly. The house has been badly damaged.

         The great popularity of sought hoverboards sure too many devices on the market come from China. These can not only have the problem of short circuit caused by a bad charger, but the hover boards often do not stop charging if the battery is already full.
As a result there is an increased risk of fire arises if the gadget even explodes. This has to do airlines decide to keep the hover boards of flights.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top