- A seventeen-year-old German has ended up in hospital after an unfortunate cleanup of his new car. Through the use of various air fresheners created a flammable gas that exploded and blew a window out of the door when the boy opened the door.
The boy had the car taken from an avid smoker, so there was a strong odor in the car. The boy was a little too eager to get started with the air fresheners. When he opened the door the light in the car, which exploded the resulting mix of propellants, said a police spokesman. Because the window was blown out the door walked the boy severely injured.