- Three young people from Osnabrück Tuesday have smoked a very heavy pipe. Improper use of shisha was the trio, a girl of eighteen, and two sixteen year old boys, severe smoke inhalation on.
By neighbors alarmed firefighters and police found them in a room that was blue. Two victims had to Aachen for treatment at a special clinic with a pressure chamber. The third could be put on a ventilator at a local hospital.
It is still unclear how to suck the water pipe with flavored tobacco could derail that. According to Bild be done in the home air samples but found no alarming levels of carbon monoxide.