- Two tourists in a remarkable manner extinguished a fire in a confessional of the Cathedral of the Swiss St. Gallen. They used holy water to extinguish the fire.
According to Swiss media, the fire was probably caused by a candle. First the curtain caught fire and then the rest of the antique wooden confessional. Then arrived the fire department, the tourists had already extinguished the fire. The damage is converted more than 9,000 euros.
Bizarre videos free babysitting job
'Forest Poland afflict Rijswijk '
Paul de Leeuw spies making love yourself