- In the Belgian Chimay is the night of Thursday to Friday a fatality in an explosion in a sports center. Also, four people were injured. Two of them have been put to hospitals with serious burns in the surrounding area. A spokesman for the emergency services, the cause is probably a gas leak.
The explosion occurred in a warehouse of the sports complex. Part of the building was destroyed.
During the explosion, shortly after midnight, there were five people in sports Le Chalon.
Sylvie candidly about fracture Rafael
Sister Carice in financial distress
Fittie with Krol: Fisher Strikes Back