'Children passed away after eating mushrooms'

World October 20, 2017 13:48

copenhagen - The eating of poisonous mushrooms has probably cost two children in Denmark. According to the newspaper The Copenhagen Post, nine other members of the family had to be transferred to hospitals.

'Both children lived when the ambulance arrived, but a fifteen-year-old died shortly thereafter,' said a doctor. 'We started reanimating. Then the other child succumbed too. 'The other sick members of the family from Haslev are given antidotes in hospitals.

The authorities are not yet sure what the victims have eaten. According to the newspaper, it is possible to use green knolamanite (Amanita phalloides). The sticky knolamanite (Amanita virosa) can also cost the children life. 'They taste good, but are extremely toxic,' a Danish expert warned.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top