Child died after eating blue cheese

World September 6, 2016 05:42

- A Scottish child is deceased and twenty people have become ill after eating blue cheese brand Dunsyre Blue. Eleven of them had to be treated in hospital. The cheese was contaminated with E. coli bacteria, the Guardian writes Monday.

A team from Health Protection Scotland (HPS) has investigated the outbreak and concluded that all concerned were infected by the same E. coli bacteria. They had all eaten the blue cheese manufacturer Errington Cheese.

In July cried health consumers who had bought the cheese between mid-May and late July on, not to eat it but to return. Since the end of July there are no new cases have been added.
     The dumbest offense ever!
     Rutte: 'I'm not gay '
     'Patty Brard discriminate '

In August manufacturer Errington declared that there is no contamination by the E. coli bacteria was detected.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top