zemst - A terrible find in the Flemish place Zemst. On Sunday evening a charred childhood was found on a barbecue. According to the Belgian police, it is a 2-year-old child, possibly the daughter of a 27-year-old woman who has been taken out of the house with a carbon monoxide poisoning.
That writes HLN. pray. According to the parquet in Halle-Vilvoorde, the child was found on the barbecue, in the garage of the house in Zemst. Family members of the woman saw smoke coming out of the garage door and switching on the fire department.
What exactly happened to the child must be research.
The victim and the mother, both of African origin, lived shortly near HLN. Belgian media write that the mother was deprived of local residents and may have killed her child, then to step out of life.
How seriously the mother admitted to the hospital with a carbon monoxide poisoning is unclear. Nor is it known whether she is suspected of any involvement in the death of the child.