- A Chinese user says that the battery of his brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire. Hui Renjie (25) says that he got the smartphone Sunday and that the fire started Monday. He was wounded on two fingers. MacBook also would have been damaged.
The battery fire would be a new setback for the South Korean company. This has recalled worldwide Notes 7 and replaced after problems with the previous batteries.
Samsung said in response to Bloomberg: We are in contact with the customer and will examine the equipment thoroughly as soon as we receive it. But Hui do not want that, he Samsung does not trust and believe that the company conceals the cause.