skyway - A 14-year-old boy from Washington state, on July 4, secretly thought to use his parents car's car to buy fireworks. When he began to cross the Roman candles with his friends, it went wrong. The vehicle was flame and has been burned in its entirety. Nobody got injured.
The parents of the boy are not going to report to the boys. The fire department reports that the incident could have been much bigger, as the car was parked near two houses.
Firefighters were busy around the Fourth of July weekend. Americans celebrate independence on this national holiday.