HAMBURG - A 35-year-old woman on Thursday in a hotel in Hamburg, Germany stung by a poisonous scorpion. The animal hit to when the woman tried to pull a shoe that was in it.
It is a sand scorpion that normally occurs in North and Central America and whose pitch can be deadly. After she was stabbed, the woman had the presence of mind to trap the animal under an inverted glass. Emergency emergency services brought the woman to the hospital. It is not known if they are at risk of life.
A specialist from the Hamburg fire brigade has about four centimeters long animal in a special box brought to an animal shelter. Police are investigating how the scorpion came into the hotel.