texas - A four-year-old boy in Texas had his Happy Meal almost in a different dimension. On Thursday, he got an ecstasy pill at his McDonald's meal.
The boy saw the drugs for a candy. The pill was discovered at the last minute by his 11-year-old sister. The parents of the children did not hesitate for a moment and took the meal to the police. After laboratory research the pill appeared to be positively tested for xtc.
The employee of McDonald's who left the pill in the meal, accidentally or otherwise, was arrested.