Woman (18) dies after sniffing lighter gas

Woman (18) dies after sniffing lighter gas

World February 3, 2017 14:45

waregemen - A 18-year-old woman from Waregem, a city in the southeast of the Belgian province of West Flanders, is deceased after she had sniffed lighter combined with the use of drugs.

The woman died on the night of Tuesday to Wednesday in the presence of her ten-month-old baby and two friends, VTM News reported.

The mother had used in conjunction with the two men in her apartment drugs and butane, which makes for a quick whirl, sniffed by a lighter. 'Through a combination of drugs and lighter is the woman died,' said attorney Tom Janssens from Office of Kortrijk.

The police launched an investigation and finds out where the drugs come from. The deceased woman friends have not picked up.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top