manchester - In a terrorist attack at the end of a concert of Ariane Grande in Manchester, Monday night went down to nineteen ninety and injured at sixty.
* The bomb dropped at 22.30 in the concert hall lobby
* At the time of the explosion, 21,000 were mostly teenagers
* In view of the injuries it was probably a fragmentation bomb
* The assessment has not been claimed yet
* The attack has been the worst since last year in London, 56 people came across
* Just 4 years ago, Rigby soldier in London was killed in an attack
* Premier Theresa May speaks of a terrorist attack.