Teenager electrocuted in bath by mobile phone

World July 12, 2017 05:39

austin - A fourteen-year-old girl from the state of Texas died last weekend when she was in the bath and took her phone that was in the charger. Her cellphone fell into the water, causing it to be electrocuted and eventually drowned.

The accident took place in her father's house in New Mexico. The teenager's family tries to identify as many people as possible the dangers of using mobile phones in the bathroom.

'This is such a drama that nobody needs to be overcome,' says the victim's grandmother on local television. 'We want something good to come here. ''

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top