Python bites woman in the buttock

Python bites woman in the buttock

World January 25, 2019 18:16

brisbane - An Australian woman was bitten in her butt by a snake coming out of a toilet bowl. The 1.5 meter long python proved non-toxic. The victim sustained a scratch.

The 59-year-old Helen Richards was visiting a friend when she had to go to the toilet. The incident happened there. According to Jasmine Zeleny, who caught the animal afterwards, the snake species likes to stay in the water during periods of heat. In Australia it is currently very hot.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top