Men electrocuted at overhead line with 15,000 volts

World December 10, 2017 09:06

wismar - Two men were electrocuted at a station in the town of Wismar in eastern Germany. The police suspects that they have climbed on a locomotive early in the morning and have come too close to the overhead line with 15,000 volts. A doctor called for help could only establish death.

The police still could not say anything about the age of the two men. The exact circumstances are investigated.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top