Kiss friend is fatal woman

Kiss friend is fatal woman

World June 10, 2016 19:48

quebec - A seemingly innocent goodnight kiss her new boyfriend revealed the cause of death of a young Canadian woman. The woman who was suffering from a severe peanut allergy did not know the boy had just eaten peanut butter.

The drama took place already in 2012, but her parents now share her story with the world as a warning and to call attention to the danger of this type of allergies.

The 20-year-old Myriam Ducre-Lemay her new boyfriend had not told about her allergy, says mother Micheline Ducre against Le Journal de Quebec. It is the first time that they talk with the press since the death of her daughter.
     Councillor humble scooter gear
     Reporter attacked on live TV
     threatened again reporter

'I had her a few days earlier seen and when she told me she had a new relationship. Everything seemed to go with it. She said she was in love. That was the first time I saw her eyes sparkle, 'said the mother.

On the evening the friend Myriam ate a peanut butter sandwich before going to bed. He brushed his teeth and crawled into bed with his girlfriend, after she kissed goodnight.

Not long after Myriam went into anaphylactic shock and she could not breathe. Eight minutes after her boyfriend had phoned in a panic with the emergency an ambulance arrived. But they could do nothing for women.

According to her mother Myriam had always previously called EpiPen adrenaline with them, which could have saved her as possible. That night they had that not. She also was not wearing a bracelet with information about her allergy. In one of the coroner's report was later suggested that the woman may have thought her allergy had become less violent

Myriam's death is a wake-up call for parents with children with allergies, said Dr. Christine McCusker to Global News. She is head of the department of allergy and immunology at Children's Hospital in Montreal.

According to her, these cases rare, but if it happens once, it is immediately very serious. 'People with allergies should talk about it with their environment,' says the doctor. 'It should not be something you are ashamed of. Friends and intimates should know that. '

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top