lahore - Certainly 33 people in Pakistan deceased by eating poisoned candy. That British media reported Sunday. The candy was sold in the Punjab province and police there began a major campaign against sellers candy. There are 24 owners of shops arrested.
The poisoned food was bought by a man who thus the anniversary of his child listen wanted to pull out. He shared the sweets out among his relatives, who were unwell shortly afterwards and taken to the hospital. Certainly fifty people ate it. Among the 33 dead were five children. Six children are in critical condition.
The authorities believe that the cause in cheap, imported from China is glucose which was used as a replacement for more expensive sugar.