Hoverboard explodes in Texas mall

Hoverboard explodes in Texas mall

Tech December 29, 2015 17:28

- A shopping center in Texas was evacuated yesterday after a box containing a hoverboard exploded spontaneously. The gadget was sold by a kiosk named Xcel Toys amp; Games and made by the company Miberi.

         The seller did not think the moment when he blasts heard noises coming from the packaging of the hoverboard. He threw it on the ground, after which the product almost instantly went up in flames. Reported that witnesses to the incident on Twitter.
Among visitors of the mall Deerbrook Mall initially panic broke out, because to hear a number of people thought gunfire. That was not the case. Nevertheless, the mall was evacuated as a precaution.
A security guard was able to extinguish the burning box quickly after a yellow acrid smoke filled the room.
It is not the first time that a hoverboard explodes. Previously, this was done while the owner is an experienced ride. Last Sunday took another copy flame in a house in New Jersey. Spontaneously catch fire the new toys has led to some airlines refuse to transport the gadget. Some retailers have taken the hover boards off the shelves.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top