House fires twice in 24 hours

House fires twice in 24 hours

World December 26, 2018 13:32

bateman - An Australian family that almost lost everything by a fire in their home on Monday, is about 24 hours later, on Christmas Day again surprised by fire.

The family from the suburb Bateman lost their dog in the first fire, which was caused by an inattentive family member burning a candle, reports The Sydney Morning Herald.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top