Horses saved at fire farmhouse

Horses saved at fire farmhouse

World June 11, 2017 05:54

spirit - A farmhouse in Overijsselse Geesteren was completely destroyed by fire on Saturday night on Sunday. The fire was probably caused by hatching in the straw, which was stored in the barn, says the fire department. There are no injured cases. Because a carbon monoxide was measured in a stable next to the farm, all horses were taken from the stable.

The resident of the farmhouse was home when the fire broke out at 02.30, but could safeguard himself.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top