- American researchers from the Federal Criminal Police are increasingly convinced that the gunmen who last week in San Bernardino inflicted a massacre, were planning more attacks. They come to that conviction given the amount of weapons they had in possession, said a source in the US government Sunday.
The team investigates the shooting was still uncertain about the potential targets which the 29-year-old Malik Tashfeen and had her US-born 28-year-old Rizwan Syed Farook on the eye, the source said. The woman and the man killed fourteen people and wounding 21 when they opened fire Wednesday at a meeting of local officials in Southern California.
The source also said that investigators do not believe that Enrique Marquez, the man who is suspected of having supplied weapons to the gunmen, ties to terrorism, but that is still being investigated further.