E-cigarette explodes in face, man (24) dies

E-cigarette explodes in face, man (24) dies

World February 5, 2019 12:32

fort worth (tx) - An American young man (24) did not survive the lighting of an e-cigarette. The electrical device exploded right into his face.

William Brown just ran a vapeshop when it went horribly wrong. Just before that he asked help in the shop to get the device, writes CBS. But the staff could not help him because she did not sell the type that Brown had with him, a Mechanical Mod.

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top