Cow died after eating litter

Cow died after eating litter

World March 18, 2016 22:45


The cow got this winter internal bleeding when she was a sharp object at which sat in the silage. The ensiled grass came from a pasture to carpool site at the junction of the N48 and the N377 is located in Overijssel.

The man who placed the call, says that there are already more often been warned to throw trash in the grass, but that happens. Before the grass is mowed in the carpool place always checked first if there is waste, but you can not possibly see everything , says the contractor.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top