- An accidental release from a balloon child Wednesday some of the underground in Madrid paralyzed. The balloon, filled with helium and metal clad flew during the morning rush hour at the station Sol against the overhead line of the subway and caused a short circuit there.
Therefore burned according to Spanish media a few lines and came rail traffic between five major subway station to a standstill in the Spanish capital. The block according to the transport took about an hour. No one was injured.