Brussels fire brigade liberates 10-year-old from chimney
brussels - A 10-year-old boy was removed from a chimney by the Brussels fire brigade on Friday evening. The boy from the Belgian place Sint-Pieters-Woluwe was trapped, but did not touch...
The boy was playing with a flashlight. Walter Derieuw of the Brussels fire brigade says to VRT that the flashlight fell into a hollow part of the chimney. The boy tried to grab the flashlight, so he got stuck. His parents called the fire department.
According to Deriew, the rescue effort went smoothly: 'The boy was turned into a good position and could still pull the boy out slightly. 'The chimney did not have to be broken down.
Leave a comment