Boy dies after drinking wheel cleaner

Boy dies after drinking wheel cleaner

World October 28, 2015 19:30

- A 17-year-old boy died Wednesday after drinking wheel cleaner. The boy and his 18- year-old friend were recorded in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday with fatal poisoning in a hospital in Lingen, Germany, just across the border with Overijssel.

The condition of the 18-year-old, according to doctors still critical. The boys have informed the detergent according to the police drunk as a substitute for drugs. Involvement of third parties is excluded.

Leave a comment

The is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top