15-year-old girl dead after drinking cocktail

15-year-old girl dead after drinking cocktail

World June 12, 2018 12:54

sydney - A 15-year-old girl died after a home experiment with mixing alcohol and energy drinks.

The Australian Paris Kamper found the recipe online and decided to try it out on her own.

The police found Paris at home unconscious in Sydney. The girl had eight times the allowable limit for adults in her blood. She died three days later from alcohol poisoning in the hospital.

A spokesperson for the police emphasizes News. com. au 'How pointless and preventable the death of this girl has been'.

The family, who says that the 15-year-old never experimented until now, warns other young people not to experiment with online mixes.

'Paris was a cheerful sweet young girl', says her father about the senseless death of his daughter. 'Pazzy you are with us forever', a friend reacts to Facebook.

Invalid email address. Please fill in again.

Unsubscribe with 1 click

Leave a comment

The HOTRECENTNEWS.com is not responsible for the content of external sites.


Back to Top